Pages

September 04, 2012

Bouncing Between

These past weeks I have bounced about from garden to kitchen, from road to trail, from car to appointment, from studio to basement, from mailbox to cat box and so on... Soon I will settle some and see to September garden callings. 


This past weekend I caught up with the garden and made two sauces and a lot of things with zucchini. 

 Leaning Tower of Eggplant with nearby 
Zucchini bread/muffins with pineapple.

Saturday I enjoyed the Hancock, NH Farmer's Market 
These little tomtoms are so very sweet!
 
 Monday a trip to an epic Rummage Sale and festival in Francestown, NH.

Catch and Release: A Mouse Rescue Project:
 Cat up to something by the wood carrier. A mousy. Poor mouse.
 Ears back....cute but scared.
I dropped off the little by the compost bin and 
away he went, into the stone wall.

No comments: