Pages

January 26, 2013

DC No. 90: Bead

When I grocery shop at the local market around dinner, sometimes I treat myself to Maki-sushi. My bead is inspired by a Philadelphia roll. I formed it with Sculpey Polymer clay and created its green sushi grass out of paper for the mini bento box.


Norma, hosted this week’s playful theme BEAD.  Please visit her blog to see her beautiful bead and link to enjoy other beads in the drawing challenge “strand.” Thank you Norma for this theme, I enjoyed working 3D-mini again.
 

11 comments:

Unknown said...

How delightful, Emily! (And possibly delicious, too, if one could eat polymer)?!
xxoo, sus

Patrice A. said...

emily!
I would like to bite in this
I looks like a candy
mmmmm

;^)))

Patrice A.

tanïa said...

Ha, this is funny! Love that sushi-in-a-bento-bead! You made me smile!

tanïa

Ariane Reichardt said...

Yes, yummy bead,
dear Emily!
Looks delicious.
:)

x Ariane.

roberto M. said...

you are a rare and talented artist!!!!

Unknown said...

What a great bead Emily!. This is so fun. The colours look electric like they could be on a computer screen (yes I realize that I'm viewing it on a computer screen)...in a photo shot in nature, out in space somewhere, or in a lab. It is amazing. Love it. *smiles* Norma, x

Kristen Donegan said...

yes! I could eat this up too! mmmmm

renilde said...

haha, lovely, i like how we all interpret this dc's, it looks very eatable indeed, x

Stefanie Seltner said...

great idea and soooo lovely!

objects of whimsy said...

Emily

How did I miss this??

This is so kawaii (cute) I love it a sushi bead. very clever and love the colours too.

Helen :)

mano said...

your candy beat looks so beautiful!!
:)) mano